The Marie Raos Ray White HPCC Premiers beat Eden Roskill CC in a limited overs match at Lloyd Elsmore Park on Saturday.
- HPCC 338/5 in 50 overs (Bill Walsh 50, Daniel Young 171, Liam Winn 67).
- Eden Roskill CC 286/9 in 46 overs (Karan Banker 57, Barrington Rowland 115 *retired hurt, Jashanjot Bhangu 43; Cody Andrews 2/47).
The Marie Raos Ray White HPCC Premiers beat Suburbs New Lynn CC in a Duckworth-Lewis-system-affected limited overs match at Ken Maunder Park on Sunday.
- HPCC 269/10 in 49 overs (Bill Walsh 56, Daniel Young 32, Liam Winn 47, David Winn 36; Harshal Vyas 2/36, Shiran Chathuranga 2/29).
- After rain, the Duckworth-Lewis system set Suburbs New Lynn CC 232 in 37 overs.
- Suburbs New Lynn CC 222/5 in 37 overs (Jonathon Bassett-Graham 86, Sineth Gunawardane 45, James Parslow 48, Jack Hebron 33*; Rowan Naude 2/41, Bill Walsh 2/5).
The Marie Raos Ray White HPCC Premiers beat Auckland University CC in a mid-week Twenty20 match at Lloyd Elsmore Park on January 11.
- HPCC 214/2 in 20 overs (Bill Walsh 80*, Donovan Grobbelaar 70, Shawn Hicks 22*).
- Auckland University CC 135/10 in 18 overs (Ben Kitt 39; Donovan Grobbelaar 3/18, Cody Andrews 2/37, Rowan Naude 2/40).
The Marie Raos Ray White HPCC Premier Reserves lost to East Coast Bays CC in a limited overs match at Windsor Park on the North Shore on Saturday.
- HPCC 145/10 in 48 overs (Kieren Mackenzie 25*, Blair Rutherford 19).
- East Coast Bays CC 147/8 in 47 overs (Michael Greenwood 2/17, Chad Crenfeldt 2/20, Kieren Mackenzie 2/26, Jacob O’Callaghan 1/23 and Tim Tomlinson 1/19).
The New World Howick HPCC Premier Women lost to Auckland University CC in a Twenty20 match at Cornwall Park in Epsom on Saturday.
- Auckland University CC 191/1 in 20 overs (Katie Gurrey 109*, Anna Peterson 40).
- HPCC 135/4 in 20 overs (Radhika Patel 51, Ravnita Pratap 34).
The New World Howick HPCC Premier Women lost to Cornwall CC in a Twenty20 match at Cornwall Park in Epsom on Saturday.
- HPCC 58/10 in 15 overs (Kushboo Patel 6/6).
- Cornwall CC 59/1 in nine overs (Maddy Green 21*).