Adequate ventilation for moisture reduction is a key element in a healthy home.
The Unovent® home ventilation system will help to reduce condensation and hidden moisture that creates mould and mildew – both major causes of asthma and allergies - and also reduce rot, odours, toxins and air-born allergens.
The G4 classification filter removes pollen, mould and spores - potential causes of asthma and allergies.
- Unovent® is a simple solution and as effective as other alternative, more expensive and complicated ducted ventilation systems for moisture control.
- A kitset costs 30 to 70% of the installed cost of other advertised ducted home ventilation systems which also often require specialist installation.
- The typical cost of running an Unovent® system 24 hours a day by 7 days a week is about 20 to 30 cents every 10 days - less than $1 per month!
- The Unovent® system is fully automated and optimised for NZ conditions, with a built-in temperature and humidity sensor controller called the Unobrain®. The Unobrain® only permits operation of the system when the roof cavity air is effective, automatically switching off without the need for manual adjustments when it senses cold, hot or damp conditions in the roof cavity.
- Unovent systems use the industry recognised standard G4 filters to remove course dust particles including pollen, mould and spores from your home.
- Filters are removed (from within the room), washed and placed back in each room unit by the owner – no costly annual maintenance contracts.
- It is a true "do it yourself" (DIY) installation system taking 2 to 3 hours for a standard single storey gabled-roof home.
- The self-contained fans have a manufacturing test result of a mean time between failure of greater than 150,000 hours (greater than 17 years continuous use).
- The Unovent system kitsets come with a Lifetime Warranty.