Bucklands Beach Veterinary Clinic is acting as a donation centre in the Eastern Suburbs for a container of medical equipment leaving for Australia.
They’re hoping to send donated items off this Friday (10 January).
If you’d like to help please see the list of useful items needed.
– Vet-wrap, cotton wool, handy towels, bandaging materials, sponges, cotton padding, and first-aid type items.
– Canvas gardening type gloves.
– Disposable naps.
– Puppy training pads.
– New plastic baby bottles.
– Larger plastic bottles/containers (new and empty) for carrying water.
– Animal teats.
– New plastic buckets, all sizes with good handles on them.
Donations of money (which we will use to purchase pet medical supplies at wholesale prices, or useful goods) is also needed.
If you wish to make a financial donation to help purchase veterinary medical supplies to be sent on Friday…. we have set up a separate account for donations 02-0192-0200911-001.
Any money received too late to be used for purchasing medical supplies will be donated to the WIRES – emergency fund for wildlife.