Saturday, April 20, 2024

CATEGORY

Community

A new generation of leadership

Ashleigh Harding: Standing for Howick Local Board, Botany Subdivision I’m bringing new energy to the table. My name is Ashleigh Harding. I am a graduate, a...

Serving with goodwill

Jim Donald (Independent)Standing for Howick Local Board, Howick Subdivision Jim lives and works in the Howick Subdivision, where he serves “With Goodwill” - the words...

Taiwanese community to observe 20th anniversary of earthquake

Earth-shattering disasters can sometimes forge the strongest of relationships. It will be 20 years since Taiwan was destroyed by an earthquake of 7.6 magnitude killing...

Thinking of volunteering?

If you are thinking of volunteering, you might want to think about what types of activities you enjoy, what skills and experience you have...

Shopping centre helps schools with fundraising

Schools have long relied on the support of communities to fund special items to ensure students have access to the latest in technology and...

Save the Howick Horticultural Society

The Howick Horticultural Society, now in its 96th year, could be facing extinction. Save the 96-year-old Howick Horticultural Society and preserve a slice of Howick...

Gun buyback events in Flat Bush

Now is the time to hand-in your prohibited firearms and parts at collection events in east Auckland. The firearms amnesty and buy-back ends on December...

Local elections 2019

Tofik Mamedov (East Vision) Standing for Local Board, Pakuranga Subdivision and council for the Howick Ward Tofik Mamedov migrated as a teenager from Baku, Azerbaijan. He has...

Measles outbreak confirms need for vaccination targets

New Zealand has reached over 1000 cases of measles this year which raises a number of serious questions that the Government must answer. National believes...

Macleans College team retains golf trophy

The Macleans College golf team had a repeat of their 2018 success in the New Zealand Secondary Schools Golf Competition which was played recently...
- Advertisement -

Latest News