12 Bernora Cres
PRESTIGIOUSLY POSITIONED – MAGNIFICENT CITY VIEWS
Clever design in this recently completed quality 248 square meter home separates the family living areas from the sleeping quarters allowing enjoyable entertaining without disruption to the rest of the family.
Located on 3091 square metres in the scenically positioned Bombay Heights subdivision, the property enjoys incredible views to Manukau Harbour, Hauraki Gulf and the dazzling lights of Auckland City by night.
Open plan design coupled with numerous windows fill the living areas with light, opening out to an undercover and al fresco entertaining deck and relaxing views across the property and beyond. The air-conditioned kitchen is well equipped with generous cabinetry plus Butler’s pantry and adjoins the stylish dining and family living area. A separate lounge offers formal entertaining or acts as a rumpus room as desired and there’s a convenient study nook.
Four bedrooms in this ideal family home include the master with huge walk-in wardrobe/dressing room and ensuite. The main bathroom is equipped with bath, shower and toilet – there’s also a separate powder room and laundry with built-ins and the double lock-up garage offers internal entry.
Just recently completed, this pristine home in an excellent location has everything in place indoors and just awaits your landscaping flair so it’s time to display your own final touches – a pet enclosure? Chicken coop? Veggie garden? A grassy play area for the kids? – You can have whatever you’d like! Just move in and enjoy!
- Pristine recently completed home with excellent layout
- Views to Manukau Harbour, Hauraki Gulf & Auckland City
- Well-equipped air-conditioned kitchen & Butler’s pantry
- Stylish light-filled dining area & family living area
- Separate lounge or rumpus area/home office as required
- Sunny courtyard & super-scenic entertaining/recreation deck
- Study nook. Separate laundry with built-ins. Powder room
- 3 spacious bedrooms. Main bathroom/bath/shower/toilet
- Master bedroom/walk-in wardrobe/ensuite & courtyard
- Double lock-up garage with internal home entry
- A short 1.5km from the Bombay motorway off-ramp
- Just a short drive to Pukekohe cafes & community facilities
- In close proximity to highly regarded Bombay School
- Less than 5mins away from motorway access.
Contact the agent
Scott McElhinney – Barfoot & Thompson68 King Street, Pukekohe | Mobile 027210 8887 | AH 09 237 3125