723B Runciman Road, Pukekohe East
For Sale By Tender: Tender closes on 06 April 2017 at 04:00p.m.
unless sold prior
Sat 25 Mar 10:00a.m. – 10:30a.m.
Sun 26 Mar 10:00a.m. – 10:30a.m.
VENDORS INSTRUCTIONS – ALL TENDERS TO BE PRESENTED INCLUDING CONDITIONAL OR UNCONDITIONAL TENDERS. FLEXIBLE SETTLEMENT TERMS AVAILABLE.
PRICE GUIDE: High $1m range
Brick pillars, stately gates and a small creek invite you to enjoy the drive through tree-lined, park-like grounds to the two houses and self-contained unit on this prestigiously located flat to undulating 4.1444 hectare property. Entry to the main house leads into a huge family living space where Lockwood, brick and high ceilings make strong architectural statements and accentuate the rustic rural atmosphere.
Views are everywhere with an abundance of windows flooding the living area with light. Open plan design connects the expansive newly carpeted lounge with wood-burning fire to the practical tiled dining area. Moving through to the amazing kitchen, exposed brick breakfast bar, timber benchtops and ample below bench cabinetry. Bi-folds in the lounge fold to access timber-decked outdoor entertaining – an ideal venue for barbeques in a scenic al fresco setting or under the protection of shade sails and for children at play either on the lawn or in the tree house.
There are four bedrooms in this expansive home, including the super-spacious master complete with wood-burning fire, robes, spacious ensuite and its own private scenic deck The further three bedrooms, serviced by their own bathroom, also boast elevated views over the rural landscape.
The lower level, dropping down from one side of the main home, is completely self-contained with open plan kitchenette and living area. Two bedrooms, a bathroom including a laundry are perfect for the extended family or every teen’s dream. This section could serve as an expansion of the main home or accommodation for guests or fortunate family members.
And there’s even more! Privately situated to the west of the main home is a spacious free-standing two bedroom granny flat, beautifully equipped with a sparkling new kitchen including Bosch induction cooktop and dishwasher. The dining/living area features a lounge with wood-burning fireplace, HRV ventilation system and bi-folds opening onto a private deck. The master bedroom is lovely with walk-in robe and bay window with box seat. A bathroom with new shower provides for both bedrooms and a carport houses two cars.
Once a dairy farming locality, the property is well suited for a home business and livestock with nine wire and batten, electric fenced paddocks. Three large workshops and numerous out sheds provide storage for all manner of vehicles and machinery. This includes a large three bay shed with truck access, 3 phase power, mezzanine floor, toilet and office. Vegetable gardens, a chicken coop, numerous fruiting trees, cattle ramp and stock-yard and the list goes on – there is even a spring-fed pond and a stream.
Located in a highly desirable area close to schools and community facilities, this is an incredibly well-equipped property with so many extras and so many possibilities that it really must be inspected to be fully appreciated.
- Main: Huge open plan brick & Lockwood living areas.
- Lounge/wood fire. Central dining. Extensive windows.
- Distinctive kitchen/brick breakfast bar.
- Spacious master with wood fire/ensuite/private deck + 3 bedrooms with elevated views. Main bathroomUnit: Kitchenette & living area.
- 2 spacious bedrooms, bathroom including laundryGranny flat: New kitchen/Bosch induction cooktop
- Dining/lounge with wood fire & bi-folds to outdoor deck
- Master with walk-in wardrobe & bay window & seat
- 2nd bedroom. Main bathroom.
- Double carportGeneral: Huge 3 bay shed with truck access.
- Mezzanine floor. Office & toilet. Garden sheds
- Stream. Fruiting trees. Veggie gardens. Chook house
- 9 paddocks wire batten electric fencing. Stock yards
- 3 x 25,000ltr water tanks plus bore. 2 spring-fed ponds
- 10 mins to Pukekohe, 6 min to motorway on-ramps
- 30 min to city & only 28 minutes to Auckland airport
- Close proximity to high demand local country schools
Contact the agent
Scott McElhinney – Barfoot & Thompson
68 King Street, Pukekohe | Mobile 027210 8887 | AH 09 237 3125