Times Media, South East Auckland’s No.1 news and publishing company, seeks an energetic Salesperson to join our highly successful team.
Your role is to manage an existing client base and develop new business for our community newspapers, award winning magazines and Times Online website.
Achieving top results for clients and maintaining ongoing relationships are key factors in this position. Experience selling both digital and print media would be a distinct advantage.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Ideally have advertising or similar sales experience within the media industry
- Enjoy the challenge of cold calling as well as managing a very busy existing client base
- Understand online industry jargon, such as CPM, CPC, PI and UB etc.
- Get a buzz out of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Have a can do positive attitude plus the ability to work independently and self manage your workload
- Be able to work under pressure at times and meet tight deadlines
- Have the ability to follow processes with high organisation and time management skills
- Possess an excellent phone manner that is always friendly and professional
- Have strong relationship building skills and a keen interest in achieving results
- An ability to multi-task with a high level of accuracy
- Have some experience using a CRM system
The role is based in Botany Town Centre, with a friendly and professional team.
If you are looking for a challenging role in a positive and friendly environment and want to enjoy the benefits of working with a locally owned company, please apply to Jackie@times.co.nz with a cover letter and your up to date CV.
Times Media – bringing the local news first